Dear KIS Community,
PTO Board has the pleasure to announce that the tradition of CHRISTMAS Photo Sessions will happen again. December is the most beautiful month of the year when we do our best to create a holiday atmosphere all around.
This year, Holiday Photos will be taken on December 6th & December 7th 2021, from 8:15 am till 15:30.
For the first time, on December 7th after 11:00 am, we are encouraging the Middle School and the High School Students to be part of this event. They can come alone or with their friends to immortalize their friendship with a beautiful Christmas Photo. What gift could be more beautiful than true friendship?
In additional to the above announcement, PTO Board is kindly asking for some parents who would like to volunteer for this wonderful project. We will need volunteers on December 4th (on Saturday) from 10:30 am till 16:00 for preparing the setting for the shooting. There is one request, due to COVID: volunteers should be fully vaccinated. If you want to volunteer, please contact the PTO via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to be part of this magic event for our children - no matter how old they are.
Thank you for your support.
Our best regards,
6 - 7 December - Holiday Photo Sessions by PTO
6-10 December - Elementary Concerts
9 December - Secondary Virtual Coffee Chat
10 December - 8 y.o. Kozaktors Show - The Nutcracker Prince
14 - 15 December - Book Fair Fest
14 - 16 December - PreK Concerts
20 December - 7 January - Winter Break
- 100% of staff are vaccinated.
- Following new vaccination guidelines from Ministry of Health for schools.
- Placing CO2 monitors in all classrooms as spaces.
- Most of the vendors that come to the school campus are vaccinated; the ones who are not, go through PRC tests at KIS nurse's office and only after getting negative result are admitted to students.
- Students and Staff take rapid antigen test before competitions with other schools.
- Air purifiers, sensor water stations and hand sanitizers are easily accessible for students and staff to use.
- 1 confirmed Covid-19 student case at KIS this week. 1 false positive Covid-19 student case from last week.