Applying to KIS
Thank you for your interest in KIS as a school for your child. Admission is open all year round to students ages 2 to 18 who are invested in learning in English language classrooms and who adhere to school’s Student Code of Conduct. Families are welcome to apply at their convenience.
At KIS we believe that quality education is the foundation of our future, and we strive to provide innovative learning experiences for students from early grades to secondary school.
We consider the optimal academic and social achievement of a child when determining their grade level placement at our school.
When assigning new students to a grade level, three criteria are taken into account:
- the student's age as of October 31st
- entrance exams evaluation
- student's academic history or grades from previous schools
We understand that choosing the right school for your child is an important decision, and our admissions team is committed to providing you with all the information you need to make an informed choice. Below you will find an overview of the application process, tuition fees, grade placement and other useful information.
Please feel free to contact our admissions office if you have any questions about admissions policies, procedures, academic programmes or when you are ready to schedule a campus visit and begin the admissions process.
- What are the school hours?
- When does the school year start and end? And can we join in the middle of the year?
- What is the minimum age requirement for admission to this school?
- What is the student-to-teacher ratio in the classroom?
- Are there any English requirements for admission to KIS?
- How qualified are the KIS teachers?
- What is the academic curriculum offered by the school?
- Is there an option for taking a second-language course at KIS?
We understand that attending our school is a significant investment in your future. That's why we're committed to providing transparent and straightforward information about our tuition fees and other associated costs.